Order #: 23358E-1
Mfg #: 6410-919
Limited quantities. Pricing valid for quantities in stock only.
Only need this item for a short time?
The Megger BM15 5kv insulation resistance tester measures insulation resistance and voltage in electrical installations, building maintenance, and telecom systems. This analog meter has manual test voltage selection for flexibility of use. The unit has four test voltage options at 500, 1,000, 2,500, and 5,000V. The unit measures insulation resistance from 100 kilohms to 20 gigaohms and voltage from 0 to 600V alternating current (AC). The tester is safety rated to European Standard EN61010-1, Category III, 300V and Category I, 600V. The Megger BM15 is commonly used by electricians, electrical contractors, and telecommunications workers.
- Four test voltages to 5 kV
- BM15 battery powered
- Voltage range to 600 V indicates auto discharge
- Pass/fail overlays for rapid testing
Each Unit Includes
- BM15 5kv Insulation Resistance Tester
- (3) 3m high-voltage leads
- (5) Slide-in Pass Band overlay
- (5) Test record cards
- (8) AA batteries
- Carrying case with lead storage