Clamp-on Current Leadage Tester
Order #: DCM300E
Mfg #: 6111-284
The DCM300E Earth Leakage Clamp designed primarily to check earth leakage currents with a dedicated 30 mA range providing resolution down to 10 µA. The capabilities of the DCM300E extend to measuring currents of up to 300 A ac, making it a highly versatile instrument capable of taking current measurements in a wide variety of situations and applications.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Digital ground leakage clamp meter measures alternating current (AC) and locates earth leakage faults
- Average-sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear loads where the current or voltage has a sinusoidal waveform
- Clamp with 1.57" (40 mm) jaw opening measures current without touching or interrupting the circuit
- 10-microamp minimum resolution detects small amounts of leaking current in ground faults
- Meets International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) safety standard 61010 and is certified for category II installations up to 600V and category III installations up to 500V
Each Unit Includes
- Megger DCM300E average-sensing digital clamp meter
- (2) 1.5V LR44 batteries (installed)
- Carrying pouch