Klein Tools D213-9NE-CR
9" High Leverage Side Cutting Pliers Connector Crimping
Order #: D213-9NE-CR
Mfg #: 70046-0
- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage crimping of non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Nose Type: New England
- Overall Length: 9-3/8'' (238.1 mm)
- Jaw Length: 1-19/32'' (40.5 mm)
- Jaw Width: 1-1/4'' (31.8 mm)
- Jaw Thickness: 5/8'' (15.9 mm)
- Knife Length: 25/32'' (19.8 mm)
- Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped
- Handle Color: Yellow
- Weight: 1.0 lbs. (0.45 kg)