Order #: DSOX1102G
Mfg #: DSOX1102G
Only need this item for a short time?
Keysight's InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes are engineered to give you quality, industry-proven technology at unbelievably low prices. Now it's easy to get professional measurements and accessible expertise at your fingertips. Don't settle for less – and test to impress.
- 2 analog Channels, 1 Digital Channel
- 70 MHz
- Maximum sample rate: 2 GSa/s
- Maximum memory depth: 1 Mpts
- WaveGen: 20-MHz function generator (includes Bode plot test)
- Segmented memory
- Mask/limit testing
- Waveform math: Add, subtract, multiply, divide, FFT (magnitude and phase), low pass filter
- Free Integrated digital voltmeter with product registration
- 7-inch TFT LCD WVGA Display
- See more signal detail with 50,000 wfms/sec update rate
- USB 2.0 (host and device) Connectivity
- Have confidence in your measurements with Keysight-custom technology that leverages more than 60 years of oscilloscope expertise
- Test quickly and easily with a simple, intuitive user interface and built-in help and training signals
- Get professional-level functionality with industry-leading software analysis and 6-in-1 instrument integration
With the unique, Keysight-designed MegaZoom IV custom ASIC technology, the InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series family delivers up to 50,000 waveforms per second. With this speed, you can clearly see the glitches and anomalies that you may miss on other oscilloscopes in this class.
Trusted custom technology
Keysight's custom ASIC technology combines the capabilities of an oscilloscope and WaveGen built-in function generator in a compact form factor at an affordable price. 4th generation MegaZoom technology enables the fast waveform update rate with responsive memory acquisitions.
Memory performance beyond specifications
The 1000 X-Series' segmented memory optimizes your acquisition memory by selectively capturing and storing important segments of signals without capturing unimportant signal idle-/dead-time. Segmented memory acquisition is ideal for applications including packetized serial pulses, pulsed laser, radar bursts and high-energy physics experiments. Up to 50 segments can be captured on the 1000 X-Series models with a minimum re-arm time of less than 19µs.
- Keysight DSOX1AUTOAuto Serial Triggering&Analysis (CAN,LIN)for DSOX1000
Order #: DSOX1AUTO
Mfg #: DSOX1AUTOAvailability: Ships in 4-6 weeks$154.00
- Keysight BenchVue BV0004B-1TP0erpetual Transportable License BenchVue Oscilloscopes,Control&
Order #: BV0004B-1TP
Mfg #: BV0004B-1TPAvailability:Out of stock$312.46
- Keysight DSOX1EMBDSerial Triggering & Analysis (I2C,SPI,RS-232)for DSOX1000
Order #: DSOX1EMBD
Mfg #: DSOX1EMBDAvailability: Ships in 4-6 weeks$154.00
- Keysight DSOX1B7T102Bandwidth Upgrade,70MHz-100MHz 2-Ch,Fixed Perpetual License
Order #: DSOX1B7T102
Mfg #: DSOX1B7T102Availability:Out of stock$262.00