Keysight Technologies EDUX1002A
Order #: EDUX1002A
Mfg #: EDUX1002A
Get professional-level oscilloscope functionality with industry-leading software analysis and 6 -in-1 integration.
Keysight's InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes are engineered to give you quality, industry-proven technology at unbelievably low prices. Now it's easy to get professional measurements and accessible expertise at your fingertips. Don't settle for less – and test to impress.
- 2 analog Channels, 1 Digital Channel
- 50 MHz
- Maximum sample rate: 1 GSa/s
- Maximum memory depth: 100 kpts
- Waveform math: Add, subtract, multiply, divide, FFT (magnitude and phase), low pass filter
- Free Integrated digital voltmeter with product registration
- 7-inch TFT LCD WVGA Display
- See more signal detail with 50,000 wfms/sec update rate
- USB 2.0 (host and device) Connectivity
- Have confidence in your measurements with Keysight-custom technology that leverages more than 60 years of oscilloscope expertise
- Test quickly and easily with a simple, intuitive user interface and built-in help and training signals
- Get professional-level functionality with industry-leading software analysis and 6-in-1 instrument integration
With the unique, Keysight-designed MegaZoom IV custom ASIC technology, the InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series family delivers up to 50,000 waveforms per second. With this speed, you can clearly see the glitches and anomalies that you may miss on other oscilloscopes in this class.
Trusted custom technology
Keysight's custom ASIC technology combines the capabilities of an oscilloscope and WaveGen built-in function generator in a compact form factor at an affordable price. 4th generation MegaZoom technology enables the fast waveform update rate with responsive memory acquisitions.
Memory performance beyond specifications
The 1000 X-Series' segmented memory optimizes your acquisition memory by selectively capturing and storing important segments of signals without capturing unimportant signal idle-/dead-time. Segmented memory acquisition is ideal for applications including packetized serial pulses, pulsed laser, radar bursts and high-energy physics experiments. Up to 50 segments can be captured on the 1000 X-Series models with a minimum re-arm time of less than 19µs.
- Decodes and analysis for CAN, LIN protocols
- Compatible with DSOX1102A or DSOX1102G oscilloscopes
- Trigger on CAN (controller area network) version 2.0A or 2.0B signals. Trigger on the start of frame (SOF), end of frame (EOF), data frame ID, data frame ID and data (non-FD), data frame ID and data (FD), remote frame ID, remote or data frame ID, error frame, acknowledge error, from error, stuff error, CRC error, spec error (ack or form or stuff or CRC), all errors, BRS bit (FD), CRC delimiter bit (FD), ESI bit active (FD), ESI bit passive (FD), overload frame, message, message and signal (non-FD), message and signal (FD, first 8 bytes only)
- Trigger on LIN (Local Interconnect Network) sync break, sync frame ID or frame ID and data, parity error, checksum error and frame
- Includes BV0004B Oscilloscope app
- Keysight Technologies BenchVue BV0004B-1TP0erpetual Transportable License BenchVue Oscilloscopes,Control&
Order #: BV0004B-1TP
Mfg #: BV0004B-1TPAvailability:Out of stock$312.46
- Keysight Technologies EDUX1EMBDSerial Triggering & Analysis (I2C, RS-232)for EDUX1000
Order #: EDUX1EMBD
Mfg #: EDUX1EMBDAvailability: Item ships in about Ships in 4-6 weeks$154.00