Keysight Technologies B2987A
Order #: B2987A
Mfg #: B2987A
Only need this item for a short time?
- 0.01 fA minimum measurement resolution
- 10 PΩ maximum resistance measurement with 1000 V source
- 20,000 readings/s
- < 20 µV burden voltage
- Battery operation for AC power line noise-free measurements
- Time domain view to capture transients
- Histogram view to perform quick data analysis
- Other X-Y plots (I-V, I-t, R-t, Q-t, I-R, etc.)
- Setup integrity checker software (Option)
- Easy-to-use auto navigation
- Furnished with high-performance Keysight triaxial cable (1.5 m)
The B2987A Electrometer/High Resistance Meter is the world's only graphical electrometer that allows you to confidently measure small currents with 0.01 fA (0.01 x 10-15 A) resolution and large resistances of up to 10 PΩ (10 x 1015 Ω). In addition, battery operation eliminates AC line noise from your critical measurements. It possesses a 4.3" color LCD with a graphical user interface that provides trend chart and histogram data in addition to numeric information. These front-panel capabilities enable you to capture transient behavior and to perform quick statistical analyses without a PC. The available Setup Integrity Checker software option allows you to compare the noise levels of different cabling and fixturing arrangements to help isolate external noise sources.