Keysight Technologies B2981A
Order #: B2981A
Mfg #: B2981A
Only need this item for a short time?
- 0.01 fA minimum measurement resolution
- 20,000 readings/s
- < 20 µV burden voltage
- Time domain view to capture transients
- Histogram view to perform quick data analysis
- Setup integrity checker software (Option)
- Easy-to-use auto navigation
- Furnished with high-performance Keysight triaxial cable (1.5 m)
The B2981A Femto/Picoammeter is the world's only graphical picoammeter that allows you to confidently measures small currents with 0.01 fA (0.01 x 10-15 A) resolution. It possesses a 4.3" color LCD with a graphical user interface that provides trend chart and histogram data in addition to numeric information. These front-panel capabilities enable you to capture transient behavior and perform quick statistical analyses without a PC. The available Setup Integrity Checker software option allows you to compare the noise levels of different cabling and fixturing arrangements to help isolate external noise sources.