Order #: 2790-HL
Mfg #: 2790-HL
Only need this item for a short time?
The Model 2790-HL is designed for applications where it is preferable to segregate high voltage sourcing/ohms measurement and low current sourcing/ohms measurement into two separate modules. This design was developed for use in combination testing applications, such as inflator electrical checks of safety steering wheel or seat assemblies that also include switch or other ancillary device tests.
- Two-module system for separating high and low voltage/resistance applications
- Single-instrument solution for continuity and hi-pot type leakage resistance measurements
- Programmable constant V source (50-500V) supports high speed, high resistance measurements
- Programmable constant I source (0-50mA) with dry circuit clamp helps prevent device stress or damage during low resistance measurements
- Modular architecture adapts easily to single or dual inflator testing and to single or dual position test stands and mixed device/signal applications
- Expandable multiplexer channels for multipin applications
- Included 6-1/2 digit DMM with wide functionality and broad measurement ranges
- Intelligent automation support and easy integration with external test hardware
- GPIB, RS-232, and digital I/O interfaces for flexible controller options
- SCPI programmable for simple code development and future extensions
- 2-year calibration cycle of modules minimizes maintenance costs and system downtime