Keithley 2302 USED FOR SALE
Order #: 2302-USED
Mfg #: 2302-USED
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
The 2302 is a fast transient response battery simulating Power Supply with built-in digital voltmeter. This precision DC power supply product has ultrafast transient response so they can have output characteristics identical to actual batteries. This supply employs an unique variable output resistance so the voltage output can emulate a battery's response. It provides stable voltage outputs, even when a device-under-test (DUT) makes the rapid transition from the standby (low current) state to the RF transmission (high current) state.
- Ultrafast response to transient load currents
- Optimized for development and testing of battery-powered devices
- Variable output resistance for simulating battery response (US patent no. 6,204,647)
- Pulse peak, average and baseline current measurements
- 100nA DC current sensitivity
- Current step measure function
- Sink up to 3A
- Open sense lead detection
- Built-in digital voltmeter