Onset HOBO Data Loggers UX120
Order #: UX120-017
Mfg #: UX120-017
The HOBO UX120 Pulse Logger is a highly versatile, 4-channel energy data logger that combines the functionality of four separate data loggers into one compact unit. It enables energy management professionals – from energy auditors to building commissioners – to easily track building energy consumption, equipment runtimes, and water and gas flow rates. The HOBO UX120 Pulse Logger is available in a standard memory model (UX120-017) capable of 500,000 measurements and an expanded memory version (UX120-017M) capable of over 4,000,000 measurements.
- Simultaneously measures and records pulse signals, events, state changes, and runtimes
- Stores up to over 4 million measurements, enabling longer deployments with fewer site visits
- Maximum pulse rate – 120 Hz
- Pulse input range – 0 to 24VDC
- Streamlines deployment via a range of start/stop options, logger status LEDs, and high-speed USB 2.0 data offload
- Works with Onset's Energy & Power Meter to measure Power Factor (PF), Reactive Power (VAR), Watt Hours (Wh), and more.