Onset HOBO Data Loggers CX703
Order #: CX703
Mfg #: CX703
The InTemp CX703 Cryogenic data logger is a low-cost Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)-enabled multiple-use logger that records temperature data for up to 365 days. The CX703’s built-in 1.5m probe measures temperatures as low as -200°C (-328°F) and includes a protective sheath to prevent accidental cutting of the cable.
Using the InTemp® app on your mobile device, you can easily configure the CX703 with one of multiple preset configurations, or set up a custom configuration. The logger has a built-in alarm to alert you to excursions. And logger reports can be quickly downloaded to your phone or tablet and uploaded to an InTempConnect® account, where you can analyze and export data as needed.
With the optional CX Gateway, you can get real-time notification of temperature excursions and automatically download data from loggers within range of the device.
- Single-Point ILAC/ISO17025 NIST Certificate of Calibration, valid for one year from date of purchase (CX703 ONLY. CX703-UN is not NIST Calibrated; calibration can be performed by the user)
- IATA Battery compliant
- Record up to 14,000 data points
- Anti-cut sheath
- Integrates with mobile and cloud platforms for a 21CFR Part 11 compliant solution
- Compact and lightweight – ideal for shipping pharmaceuticals
- No need to open containers to access data
- Ensures secure data via encrypted technology