Onset HOBO Data Loggers S-WSB-M003
Order #: S-WSB-M003
Mfg #: S-WSB-M003
Only need this item for a short time?
This smart sensor provides data reporting average wind speed and highest 3 second gust for each logging interval. The starting threshold is 1 m/s (2.2 mph); sensor survives through 170 mph. This model comes with a 3m cable.
- 3 cup anemometer with TEFLON® bearings and hardened beryllium shaft
- Measure wind speed from 0 to 45 m/s (0 to 170 mph)
- 170 mph survivability
- NOTE: an M-CAA Full Cross Arm or a M-CAB Half Cross Arm is required for mounting.
- NOTE: Cross arm recommended or pole mount (2 hose clamps required for pole mount)
- Measurement parameters: average wind speed and highest 3 second gust in logging interval
- Measurement range: 0 to 76 m/s (0 to 170 mph)
- Operating temperature range: -40° to 75°C (-40° to 167°F)
- Accuracy: ±1.1m/s (2.4 mph) or ±4% of reading whichever is greater
- Resolution: 0.5 m/s (1.1 mph)
- Starting threshold: 1 m/s (2.2 mph)
- Maximum wind speed survival: 76 m/s (170 mph)
- Distance constant: 3 meters
- Housing: 3 cup anemometer with TEFLON® bearings and hardened beryllium shaft
- Dimensions: 190 cm x 51 cm (7.5" x 3.2")
- Approximate weight: 300 g (10 oz)
- Cable length: 3 meter (10')
- Length of Smart Sensor Network Cable: 0.5m
- Service life: greater than 5 year life typical