Onset HOBO Data Loggers S-FS-CVIA
Flex Smart Analog Module
Order #: S-SF-CVIA
Mfg #: S-SF-CVIA
The 12-bit FlexSmart Analog Input Module for use with the H22-001 Energy Logger handles two single-ended input channels with user-configurable ranges of 0 to 20mA DC or 0 to 20 V DC which is suitable for 2.5-, 5-, and 10-volt sensors.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- 2 input channels of 0-20mA and/or 0-20 VDC
- Provides 12V sensor excitation and user-configurable warm-up
- The S-FS-CVIA sensor supports the following measurements: 4-20mA, Air Velocity, Carbon Dioxide, Compressed Air Flow, DC Current, DC Voltage, Differential Pressure, Kilowatts (kW) and Volatile Organic Comp.
- Input channels: 2 single-ended
- User-configurable ranges: 0-20mA, 0-20VDC (suitable for 2.5, 5, and 10V sensors)
- Accuracy: ±0.25% FS over range selected from 50mV to FS
- A/D accuracy: ±0.05%
- A/D drift: 5 ppm/°C
- Resolution: 12-bit
- Excitation power: 12V DC @ up to 200mA switched, with up to 2-minute warm-up in 5 msec increments
- Field wiring: 2- or 3-wire via screw terminals