Onset HOBO Data Loggers U12-008
Order #: U12-008
Mfg #: U12-008
Only need this item for a short time?
Its weatherproof enclosure allows the U12-008 to be flexible to deploy inside or outdoors. The HOBO U12-008 memory stores 43,000 measurements of 12-bit resolution readings.
- Weatherproof enclosure
- 12-bit resolution provides high accuracy
- Programmable and push-button start
- Direct USB interface for fast data offload
- Compatible with Onset’s HOBO U-Shuttle for convenient data transport
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro for logger setup, graphing and analysis
- This data logger operates in indoor and outdoor environments.
- The U12-008 data logger supports the following measurements: 4-20mA, AC Current, AC Voltage, Air Velocity, Carbon Dioxide, Compressed Air Flow, DC Current, DC Voltage, Gauge Pressure, Kilowatts (kW), Temperature and Volatile Organic Comp.
Accuracy (logger only):
± 2 mV ± 2.5% of absolute reading
± 2 mV ± 1% of reading for data logger-powered sensors
Sample Rate: 1 second to 18 hours, user selectable
Time accuracy: ± 1 minute per month at 25°C (77°F), see Plot A in manual
Operating range: -20 to 70°C (-4° to 158°F)
Weatherproof case: tested to NEMA 6 standard
Logging: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F)
Launch/readout: 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F), per USB specification
Battery life: 1 year typical use
Memory: 64K bytes (43,000 12-bit measurements)
Weight: 200 g (7 oz)
Dimensions: 140 x 137 x 32 mm (5.5 x 5.38 x 1.25 inches)
The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU).