Gossen Metrawatt METRALINE EXM25B
Exi-digital multimeter, CAT IV 1000 V, lithium battery
Order #: METRALINE EXM25B
Mfg #: M210B
Thanks to their intrinsically safe design and rugged antistatic housing with protection class IP54, the instruments are particularly suited for use in mining and chemical/petrochemical industries.
Availability: Item ships in about 1 - 2 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Measurement of:
- Approved in accordance with ATEX directive 94/9 EG for intrinsically safe and not intrinsically safe electric circuits up to 1000 V
- Highest degree of safety due to encapsulated protective resistors in DATA HOLD test probes CAT IV, 1000 V
- Intrinsically save energy units, rechargeable NiMH battery or lithium battery
- Illuminated display
Each Unit Includes
- METRALINE EXM25B multimeter
- 1 set of Data-Hold test probes for V, 1000 V CAT IV
- 1 set of standard test probes for Ω/A, 1000 V CAT II 16 A
- 1 Lithium battery
- 1 set of operating instructions
All products in this series