GE Panametrics PT9-SYS
Order #: PT9-SYS-1C-1-C-0-SC
Mfg #: PT9-SYS-1C-1-C-0-SC
Only need this item for a short time?
The TransPort PT900 is the latest generation of portable clamp-on ﬂow meter from GE's Panametrics line of ultrasonic meters. It capitalizes on the ruggedness and superior performance of its predecessor, the TransPort PT878, but delivers a whole new level of intuitive and user-friendly capability based on today's technology.
- A wide selection of transducers suitable for most applications
- Bluetooth® communication to transmitter
- Easy programming with bright touch screen and multiple-language user interface
- Fast-responding, high-accuracy transmitter with green/red light health indication and 8 GB of datalogging storage
- Velocity, volume, mass, totalizer and energy ﬂow rate measurements
- Easy-to-install clamping ﬁxture
- PT900 portable liquid ultrasonic flowmeter consisting of power adapter, mounting strap with magnet, transducer cable, outer diameter measurement tape, SD card with PT900 application, manuals, and stylus.
- Single channel PT900 transmitter with internal rechargeable battery
- 110/120 VAC (NEMA 5-15P) power cord (typical North America)
- Pair of small pipe (CF-LP 4MHz, -40 to 230oC or -40 to 446oF) and medium pipe (C-RR 1MHz -40 to 150°C and -40 to 302°F) transducers, 15mm to 600mm (0.5" to 24") pipe sizes, includes PT9 portable and CF-LP clamping fixture
- No transducer or clamping fixture selected (Kit #2)
- Standard soft shell carrying case; ideal for everyday user
- Fluid Types
- Liquids: acoustically conductive ﬂ uids, including most clean liquids and many liquids with small amounts of entrained solids or gas bubbles
- Flow Measurement
- Patented Correlation Transit-™
- Pipe Sizes
- Standard: 0.5 to 24 in. (15 to 600 mm) Optional: up to 300 in. (7500 mm) available upon request
- Pipe Wall Thickness
- Up to 3 in. (76.2 mm) Pipe Material All metals and most plastics Consult GE for concrete, composite materials and highly corroded or lined pipes.
- ±1% of reading (2in/50mm or greater pipe sizes) ±2% of reading (0.5in/15mm to <2in/50mm pipe sizes) Installation assumes a fully developed, symmetrical ﬂow proﬁle (typically 10 pipe diameters upstream and 5 pipe diameters downstream of straight pipe run). Final installation accuracy is a function of multiple factors including ﬂuid, temperature range, pipe centricity among other factors.
- ±0.2% of reading
- 0.1 to 40 ft/s (0.03 to 12.19 m/s)
- Up to 2 Hz
- Velocity, Volume, Mass, Energy, Total Flow
- 1 or 2 channels
- Tablet with Android operating system (version 4.4 or greater), LCD capacitive touchscreen, 800 x 1280 resolution
- 7 in. Tablet: 7.75 x 4.75 x 0.75 in. (196 x 120 x 19 mm) typical
- 8 in. Tablet: 8.75 x 6.00 x 0.75 in. (222 x 152 x 19 mm) typical
- >12 hours of continuous use
- 100 to 250 VAC (50/60 Hz)
- 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)