Hydraulic Test Kit 5000 PSIG 350 BAR
Order #: PV212-104-H-2-20-SG
Mfg #: PV212-22-104-N-20S
The PV 212 hydraulic hand pump is lightweight, easy to use and generates pressure up to 1000 bar. It is an ideal tool for calibrating pressure transmitters, pressure transducers, pressure switches and pressure gauges. The PV 212 can be used as a portable pressure comparator in conjunction with various pressure indicating devices. It offers adjustable overpressure protection, fine control and a unique priming/high pressure selector switch.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- 0.0% full scale (FS) accuracy
- Pressure ranges to 20,000 psi (1400 bar)
- Eleven selectable pressure units
- Large, east-to-read display with five-digit resolution
- % pressure indication and additional bar graph for quick visual reference
- Temperature compensated accuracy from 14F to 122F (-10C to 50C)
- 0-5V analog output
- Pressure switch test
- Minimun/maximum, tare and alarm functions
- IDOS compatible and RS232 serial interface
- Networking capability (1-99 units)
- Stainless steel or Inconel pressure cavity for aggressive media