GE's Druck DPI 611 Pressure Calibrator
Order #: Druck DPI 611 Series Pressure Calibrators
Mfg #: DPI 611 Series Pressure Calibrators
Generate pressure in seconds with the robust, easy-to-use Druck DPI 611 pressure calibrator from GE. The ergonomic, hand-held device provides the best-in-class accuracy, with easy-to-use features, including an intuitive menu that recalls favorite tasks and documents data. With a touchscreen interface and a large color display, the rugged calibrator provides twice the performance in a product half the size of its predecessor.
The DPI 611 is the fourth generation in the DPI 600 family, which was first introduced in 1984. The DPI 600 family revolutionized test and calibration by providing all the tools for pressure generation and signal measurement in self contained portable packages. The DPI 600 soon became the industry workhorse and today it is simply known as the “Druck.”
DPI 611 Key Features
- 50% smaller and 33% lighter than the DPI 610
- Generates 0 to 20 bar/300 psi in less than 30 seconds
- Creates 95% vacuum
- Pressure measurement is twice as accurate
- Three times better electrical accuracy
- Simplified touch screen interface with application DASHBOARD,
quick TASK selection and FAVOURITES storage
- Fast, three touch set-up for any application
- Calculates PASS/FAIL errors, documents results and interfaces with
Why Buy the DPI 611 Pressure Calibrator from Transcat? Calibration. Selection. Price.
Transcat is a leading supplier of the GE'd Druck DPI 611 Series, and can offer 3-day accredited calibrations on new orders. Browse our complete selection of DPI 611 Pressure Calibrators below, or check out our comparison chart to ensure that we provide you with the very best product for your application. To request more information, technical support, get a quote, or place an order, feel free to call us, chat us, request a quote, or add to cart!
The innovative design of the DPI 611 pressure system can only achieve efficient generation and precise control through the use of carefully selected materials with high tolerance machining and perfect finishes.
The choice of case material and precision moulding ensures that the DPI 611 is both rugged and weatherproof.
State-of-the-art analogue and digital microelectronics contribute both accuracy and processing power to provide a class leading pressure and electrical capability with a unique simple-to-use interface.
With the DPI 611 you can generate from 95% vacuum to 20 bar/300 psi pneumatic pressure. A simple selector lets you convert from vacuum to pressure and with a few stokes of the pump, you will generate the required pressure. Fine adjustment is made with the built-in volume adjuster and falling calibration points are achieved with the precision vent valve.
- The redesigned mechanical system provides significantly improved performance, allowing you to generate 20 bar/300 psi while holding the instrument in one hand.
- It’s also quicker, taking just 30 seconds to generate maximum pressure even with a one metre hose connecting the device.
- Ergonomic design, a hand strap you can position on the left or right and a soft over-moulding provide you with a firm grip for hand-held use and prevent the instrument from sliding when on a test bench.
- The proven mechanical design provides a simple-to-use, dependable system without the pitfalls of electromechanical devices; namely, poor reliability, regular servicing, dependence on battery condition and long pressure cycle times.
Using advanced silicon technology, the digitally corrected “Druck” pressure sensor achieves 0.0185% FS accuracy compared with 0.025% FS for the DPI 610/615. Taking stability and temperature errors into account over the one year calibration period, the DPI 611 is more than twice as accurate as its predecessor. This is expressed as a total uncertainty to give you complete confidence in the measurement accuracy between annual calibrations.
The DPI 611 retains the comprehensive electrical measurement and sourcing capability of the DPI 610 series, but has better accuracy and simplified connections.
- The DPI 611 mA measurement accuracy includes one year stability, temperature errors and calibration uncertainty, making it three times more accurate than the DPI 610 series.
- For ease of use the electrical connectors have been rationalised to four 4mm sockets.
The DPI 611 is truly a hand-held pressure calibrator, being 50% smaller and 33% lighter than the DPI 610.
- Redesign of the pressure assembly has resulted in a more efficient and higher performance system that is both smaller and lighter.
- State-of-the art microelectronics has reduced the size of the PCA (printed circuit assembly) and lowered the power consumption, which in turn means smaller batteries.
- Even though the instrument is much smaller, the touch display is almost twice as large for clear viewing and more information.
Quick-to-fit pressure connections
Making a leak-tight pressure connection in the field is inevitably frustrating. The DPI 611 comes with a quick-to-fit adaptor system that has a number of advantages over conventional methods:
- All adaptors, hoses and accessories, including the dirt moisture trap, are quick and simple to fit. No tools or sealing are required and connections are leak free.
- Damaged adaptors are very simply replaced and there’s no repair downtime.
- Making leak tight connections wastes time and for several joints, it takes longer than a calibration. The DPI 611 system is proven to significantly reduce set-up time.
Simplified touch screen
The DPI 611 uses the same interface design as the unique and award-winning DPI 620 Genii (Measures magazine innovative product of 2014).
- The DASHBOARD allows quick application selection without menus or special keys - just tap the app.
- The TASK menu provides a library of popular configurations. From the calibrator screen three simple gestures completely reconfigure the DPI 611 for the next job.
- From the FAVOURITES menu it’s even quicker to access regularly used and customised TASKS.
- The DPI 611 touch screen only shows function keys when they’re required, making it quicker and simpler to use than complex keypads with special function keys and key combinations.
- Application connection diagrams can be viewed on screen
The DPI 611 is a simple-to-use “everyday” tool for maintaining and calibrating pressure instruments. It also has the advanced features of the DPI 620 Genii for automating calibration procedures, calculating errors and interfacing with PCs and calibration and maintenance systems.
- Automated calibration procedures
- PASS/FAIL error analysis
- Multi-channel data logging
- 8 GB (nominal) user memory
- Connectivity with leading calibration and maintenance software including 4Sight from GE
Automated calibration procedures
Procedures generated by calibration management software can be downloaded to the DPI 611. These procedures are presented as a list of work orders and when selected, each one will configure the DPI 611 to calibrate a specific device. The procedures run automatically and all you have to do is set the pressure. The data is recorded digitally ready to be uploaded to the management software.
Using the DPI 611 with automated procedures significantly reduces the time taken to calibrate a device, from typically 40 minutes to less than 10 minutes including the time to set-up. Further time is saved when assessing the data and creating calibration reports because these operations are automated within the software.
PASS/FAIL error analysis
Error analysis calculates the error of the device being tested and reports a pass or fail. The error is displayed live allowing zero and span adjustments to be assessed as they are made.
Multi-channel data logging
The DPI 611 can record data from three channels simultaneously by manually touching a record button or automatically at a user set interval. Data can be reviewed on screen or the data file can be transferred to a PC for further analysis.
Connectivity with leading calibration and maintenance software
The DPI 611 integrates with leading calibration and maintenance software including 4Sight from GE. Typically such applications provide an automated and paperless solution to calibration and realise significant benefits including reduced operating costs, regulatory compliance and improved process efficiency.
4Sight calibration and maintenance software
4Sight is the new state-of-the-art, integrated, web-based Software as a Service (SaaS) calibration manager.
- Maintains compliance with industry standards
- Provides a full-time and date stamped audit trail
- Significantly reduces your operating costs
- Provides automated paperless solutions
- Ensures that you are always ready for an audit
- Optional web hosting means no IT overhead
4Sight calibration and maintenance software gives you total control for all your calibration and maintenance tasks.
- Mobile solutions
- Workshop solutions
- Global service
4Sight calibration management software will help you comply with regulations, reduce running costs and improve process efficiency. As your calibration manager, its automated workflow, robust data and complete traceability will significantly reduce calibration and maintenance costs.
Please visit http://www.ge-mcs.com/4sight for more information.
Step and ramp mA output: Simply configured for simulating transmitter outputs into control loops, testing valve positioners and checking safety systems.The function has programmable end points, manual or automatic sequencing and the following options for quick set-up:
- % step: The step size is defined as a percentage. For example 25% provides five test points of 4, 8, 12, 16 and 20 mA.
- Defined step: The step size is defined as a value in mA.
- Span check: Toggles between two end points, for example, 4 and 20 mA for checking zero and FS.
- Ramp: A linear ramp between two end points with programmable travel and dwell times is perfect for dynamically testing switches.
Nudge: Simply used to make a small incremental change to a mA output using up/down keys. This is great for determining trip values.
Switch test: Automates the capture of pressure switch actuation and de-actuation values and calculates the hysteresis.
Pressure leak test: This automated procedure for detecting leaks and determining leak rates has programmable settle and run times. The start and end pressures are reported along with the pressure change and leak rate
Max/min: Captures maximum and minimum values and calculates the mean.
Relief valve: Captures the venting pressure of a relief valve.
Scaling: Scales the measured value into a process value. For example, mA expressed as a %. Flow correction is available for scaling differential flow transmitter outputs.
Pressure Resolution: Adjustable from four to seven digits; this matches the displayed value to that of the test device for easy comparison.
Help: The DPI 611 is provided with a multi-lingual quick user guide to get you up and running without delay. For convenience, the full manual is stored digitally within the instrument and can be transferred to a PC for viewing or printing. In the help application you can also view wiring connection diagrams.
DPI 611 Comparison Chart
-1 to 1 bar / -14.5 to 15 psi gauge
-1 to 2 bar / -14.5 to 30 psi gauge
-1 to 7 bar / -14.5 to 100 psi gauge
-1 to 10 bar / -14.5 to 150 psi gauge
-1 to 20 bar / -14.5 to 300 psi gauge
Only need this item for a short time?
- For 30 years the DPI 600 series has been the benchmark for accuracy and pressure generation, and today the DPI 610 is the industry standard simply referred to as the “Druck”.
- The new DPI 611 builds on this legacy to provide a highly dependable, quick and simple solution to streamline your pressure maintenance and calibration routines.
- 50% smaller and 33% lighter than the DPI 610
- Generates 0 to 300 PSI in less than 30 seconds (test device connected by 3 foot hose)
- Pressure measurement twice as accurate (accuracy defined as uncertainty including one year stability and temperature errors)
- Three times better electrical accuracy
- Simplified touch screen interface with application DASHBOARD, quick TASK selection and FAVORITES storage
- 3-touch set-up for any application
- Calculates PASS/FAIL errors, documents results and interfaces with Calibration Software
- Druck IUPM5Standard IDOS Module, +/-5 PSIG
Order #: 25351CL
Mfg #: IUPM5Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,314.28
- Druck IUPMP10Premium IDOS Module, +/-10PSIG
Order #: 25364CL
Mfg #: IUPMP10Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,672.72
- Druck IO620-NPTPressure Adaptor Set
Order #: IO620-NPT
Mfg #: IO620-NPTAvailability:Out of stock$270.89
- Druck IUPM5AStandard IDOS Module, 0-5PSIA
Order #: 25358CL
Mfg #: IUPM5AAvailability: Item ships in about 1$1,314.28
- Druck IUPMP50Premium IDOS Module, 50PSIG
Order #: 25366CL
Mfg #: IUPMP50Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,672.72
- Druck IUPMP1Premium IDOS Module, +/-1 PSIG
Order #: 25361CL
Mfg #: IUPMPAvailability: Item ships in about 1$1,672.72
- Druck IUPM-S-10INH2OG/DSTD Accy. -0.025 to 0.025 bar Diff., 1/8 NPT-f,cal-INH20,USA
Order #: 25321CL
Mfg #: IUPM-10IN-H2O-G/DAvailability: Item ships in about 1$1,314.28
- Druck IUPMP10WCExternal IDOS Pressure Module 10"H2O
Order #: 25322CL
Mfg #: IUPMP10WCAvailability: Item ships in about 1$1,672.72
- Druck IUPM-2-0-100PSIGExternal IDOS Pressure Module 100PSIG
Order #: IUPM-2-0-100PSIG
Mfg #: IUPM-2-0-100PSIGAvailability:Out of stock$1,314.28
- Transcat IO620-IDT622Dirt & Moisture Trap, 1/8"NPT
Order #: IDT600-2
Mfg #: IO620-IDT622Availability:Out of stock$190.55
- Druck IO620-COMPComparator Adaptor
Order #: IO620-COMP
Mfg #: IO620-COMPAvailability: Item ships in about 1$375.95
- Druck IUPM50Standard IDOS Module, -15 to 50 PSIG
Order #: 25353CL
Mfg #: IUPM50Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,314.28
- Druck IUPM100AStandard IDOS Module, 0-100PSIA
Order #: 25360CL
Mfg #: IUPM100AAvailability: Item ships in about 1$1,314.28
- Druck IUPMP5Premium IDOS Module, +/-5PSIG
Order #: 25363CL
Mfg #: IUPMP5Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,672.72
- Druck IUPM30External IDOS Pressure Module 30PSI
Order #: 25338CL
Mfg #: IUPM30Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,314.28
- Druck IUPMP500Premium IDOS Module, 0-500PSIG
Order #: 25369CL
Mfg #: IUPMP500Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,672.72
- Druck IUPM10000Standard IDOS Module, 0-10,000PSIG
Order #: 25357CL
Mfg #: IUPM10000Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,314.28
- Druck IUPM15External IDOS Pressure Module 15PSIG
Order #: 25326CL
Mfg #: IUPM-2-15Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,314.28
- Druck IUPMP2000Premium IDOS Module, 0-2000PSIG
Order #: 25372CL
Mfg #: IUPMP2000Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,672.72
- Druck IUPMP300External IDOS Pressure Module 300PSI
Order #: 25345CL
Mfg #: IUPMP-2-15-300PSIAvailability: Item ships in about 1$1,672.72
- Druck IUPM300AExternal IDOS Pressure Module 0-300PSIA
Order #: 25329CL
Mfg #: IUPM300AAvailability: Item ships in about 1$1,314.28
- Druck IUPMP150Premium IDOS Module, -15 TO 150PSIG
Order #: 25368CL
Mfg #: IUPMP150Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,672.72
- Druck IUPM10Standard IDOS Module, +/-10 PSIG
Order #: 25352CL
Mfg #: IUPM10Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,314.28
- Druck IO620-HOSE-P2Pneumatic Hose Kit - 2 meter
Order #: IO620-HOSE-P2
Mfg #: IO620-HOSE-P2Availability:Out of stock$490.28
- Transcat 5353C-GCalibration Labels-Green, Self-Laminating, 1 3/4x5/8"
Order #: 5353C-G
Mfg #: CUSTOM QCC306-GR (QZ0530GR)Availability:Out of stockSpecial Price $22.94 Regular Price $24.15
- Druck IUPM30AStandard IDOS Module, 0-30PSIA
Order #: 25359CL
Mfg #: IUPM30AAvailability: Item ships in about 1$1,314.28
- Druck IUPM300External IDOS Pressure Module 300PSI
Order #: 25340CL
Mfg #: IUPM-2-0-300PSIAvailability: Item ships in about 1$1,314.28
- Druck IDT621Dirt moisture trap for PV621 pressure station 20 bar/300 psi
Order #: IO620-IDT621
Mfg #: IO620-IDT621Availability:Out of stock$353.29
- Druck IUPMP100Premium IDOS Module, -15 TO 100SPIG
Order #: 25367CL
Mfg #: IUPMP100Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,672.72
- Druck IUPMP3000External IDOS Pressure Module 3000PSI
Order #: 25346CL
Mfg #: IUPMP3000Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,672.72
- Druck IUPMP15Premium IDOS Module, +/-15PSID
Order #: 25365CL
Mfg #: IUPMP15Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,672.72
- Druck IO620-USB-PCCable for Connecting DPI620 to a PC
Order #: IO620-USB-PC
Mfg #: IO620-USB-PCAvailability:Out of stock$18.41
- Druck IUPM5000External IDOS Pressure Module 5000PSI
Order #: 25343CL
Mfg #: IUPM-2-5000PSI-SGAvailability: Item ships in about 1$1,314.28
- Druck IUPM3000External IDOS Pressure Module 3000PSI
Order #: 25342CL
Mfg #: IUPM3000Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,314.28
- Druck IUPMP1000Premium IDOS Module, 0-1000PSIG
Order #: 25370CL
Mfg #: IUPMP1000Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,672.72
- Druck IUPMP3Premium IDOS Module, +/-3PSIG
Order #: 25362CL
Mfg #: IUPMP3Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,672.72
- Druck IUPM500Standard IDOS Module, 0-500 PSIG
Order #: 25355CL
Mfg #: IUPM500Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,314.28
- Druck IO620-HOSE-P1Pneumatic Hose Kit - 1 meter
Order #: IO620-HOSE-P1
Mfg #: IO620-HOSE-P1Availability:Out of stock$398.61
- Druck IUPMP30External IDOS Pressure Module 30PSIG
Order #: 25344CL
Mfg #: IUPMP30-PSIGAvailability: Item ships in about 1$1,672.72
- Druck IUPM100External IDOS Pressure Module 0-100PSIG
Order #: 25327CL
Mfg #: IUPM100Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,314.28
- Druck IO620-IDOS-USBIDOS to USB Interface
Order #: IO620-IDOS-USB
Mfg #: IO620-IDOS-USBAvailability:Out of stock$321.36
- Druck IUPM1000External IDOS Pressure Module 0-1000PSIG
Order #: 25328CL
Mfg #: IUPM1000Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,314.28
- Druck IUPM150External IDOS Pressure Module 150PSI
Order #: 25339CL
Mfg #: IUPM150Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,314.28
- Druck IUPM3Standard IDOS Module, +/-3 PSIG
Order #: 25350CL
Mfg #: IUPM-2Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,314.28
- Druck IUPM1500External IDOS Pressure Module 1500PSI
Order #: 25341CL
Mfg #: IUPM1500Availability:Out of stock$1,314.28
- Druck IUPM1External IDOS Pressure Module 1PSID
Order #: 25337CL
Mfg #: IUPM1Availability: Item ships in about 1$1,314.28
-15 to 15 PSIG
-15 to 30 PSIG
-15 to 100 PSIG
-15 to 150 PSIG
-15 to 300 PSIG
Pressure Total Uncertainty
0.025% FS (50 °F to 86 °F) includes 1 year stability
+/- 200 mV dc
0.015% Rdg + 0.005% FS
+/- 2 Vdc
0.015% Rdg + 0.005% FS
+/- 30 Vdc
0.015% Rdg + 0.005% FS
+/- 20 mA
0.015% Rdg + 0.006% FS
+/- 55 mA
0.05% Rdg + 0.01% FS
0 to 24mA
0.018% Rdg + 0.006% FS
10 Vdc (PDCR supply)
24 Vdc Loop Power Supply
14°F to 122°F, 0-90% humidity
IP 54 (Dust-tight, jets of water)
8 x AA alkaline
Full color touch screen
10.6" x 5.1" x 4.7" / 4.3 lb with batteries
USB Type A & Mini B
Common with DPI 620 Genii
Pressure; 1/8" NPT Female adapter (supplied as standard)