Order #: PV212-10K-S
Mfg #: PV212-10K-S
Only need this item for a short time?
The GE Druck PV212 Series Hydraulic Hand Pump is a high quality hand pump designed to quickly and easily generate hydraulic pressures. The materials of construction make The GE Druck PV212-10k compatible with most fluid media and an optional seal kit can be supplied for many aggressive applications. The built-in vernier provides excellent control and is easy to adjust even a thigh pressures.
The dual stage pump includes a selector valve which increases the priming speed and greatly reduces the effort required to generate high pressures. An optional pressure relief valve can be supplied to provide protection to connected instruments.
- Pressure up to 10,000
- Compatible with distilled water, alcohol or mineral oil
- Quick priming function
- Optional adjustable pressure relief valve
- Large volume Pyrex™ reservoir which can be filled during operation
- Vernier adjust for fine control
- Quick priming and pressure generation
- Optional pressure relief valves
- Pressure release valve offers outstanding control for decreasing pressures
- "Skydrol", "Fyrquel", brake fluid option available