Fluke VT04 VIP KIT 2
Order #: VT04-VIP2
Mfg #: VT04-VIP2
Only need this item for a short time?
See more. Blend visual and infrared.
See issues in context by blending the infrared heat map with the visual image, and get the detail you need by choosing one of five on screen blending modes.
Quickly identify the location of the issue - NEAR or FAR mode automatically aligns the visual and thermal lenses – even from as close as 15 cm (6 in).
Capture accurate temperature readings without taking your eyes off the screen. The center measurement box shows the exact area of temperature measurement. Fill the center box with your target and rest assured you're not measuring the background.
Find more. Identify intermittent problems.
Identify intermittent problems by monitoring equipment over time or get alerts when a temperature is outside the expected range with temperature alarms and automated monitoring features.
Instantly identify the hottest and coldest spots within the field of view with hot and cold markers.
Prove more. Optimize, analyze and report.
VT04 images can be taken in either .bmp or .is2 format. With an .is2 image, you can do the following in SmartView® software:
- Optimize the visible and infrared heat map blending to any level
- Add or remove the center marker and hot and cold markers
- Change the emissivity and background temperature
- Generate a professional report that can easily be edited
VT04 Product Highlights
- Built-In Digital Camera
- Exclusive Thermal Heat Map Blending Overlay – with One Button, Blend Digital and Thermal Images to Instantly Show the Exact Location of the Issue
- No Training Required - Fully Automatic with Built-In Intelligence
- True Pocket-Size Design – 40 % Smaller than Entry Level Infrared Cameras
- Smartview® Reporting Software – Store up to 10,000 Images Per GB on Included 4 GB SD Card and Make Professional Reports on Included Professional Software
- Powerful Resolution with Pyroblend™ Plus Optics
- Best-In-Class Field of View: 28° X 28° (40 % Wider for Tight Spaces) - 4 Times Sharper Images
- Alarm and Time Lapse Features - Hi/Lo Temperature Alarm – Find Hot Spots in Seconds with The Alarm Feature - Time Lapse Image Capture – Automatically Monitor Equipment Over Time - Automated Monitoring Alarm – Automatically Capture Images After an Alarm has been Triggered
- Automatic Hot and Cold Spot Trackers
- Breakthrough Affordability – Fraction of the Cost of Infrared Cameras that Require Costly Training and Software
323 Product Highlights
- 400 A AC current measurement
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement to up to 40 kO with continuity detection
- Slim, ergonomic design
- CAT IV 300 V/CAT III 600 V safety rating
- Hold button
- Two-year warranty
Each Unit Includes
- Fluke 323 Clamp Meter
- VT04 Visual IR Thermometer
- Hard case for VT04
- Soft carrying case for 323
- Micro-SD card
- Micro-SD conversion adapter to standard
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Li-Ion charging base
- AC power supply
- Printed Quick Start Guides (EN, FR, DE, ES, Simplified Chinese)
- SmartView® analysis and reporting software CD
- Manual and Quick Start Guide on CD (21 languages)
|Built-in visual camera||Yes, get the context of visible light details in your images|
|Infrared heat map and visual image blending||Yes, five blending modes on camera and continuous blending in SmartView® software|
|Alignment options||NEAR: <23 cm (9 in) from target|
|FAR: >23 cm (9 in) from target|
|Field of view||28° x 28° — the tight field of view lets you see more detail in your target|
|Temperature measurement range||-10 °C to +250 °C (14 °F to 482 °F)|
|Focus system||Focus free|
|High/low temperature alarms||Yes, high and low temperature alarms flash whenever the temperature threshold is exceeded, alerting you when a temperature is outside the expected range|
|Time-lapse image capture||Yes, automatically capture images at set intervals to see how temperature patterns change over time|
|Auto-monitor alarm||Yes, gain insight into intermittent problems by automatically capturing images when your selected temperature threshold is exceeded|
|Hot and cold markers||Yes, instantly identify the hottest and coldest spots in your image|
|Software||Professional SmartView® software enables you to optimize and analyze images, create quick reports and export images to multiple formats|
|Temperature measurement area||Center measurement box on screen shows the exact area the measurement is based on|
|File format||.bmp or .is2. The .is2 is editable in SmartView® software|
|Storage medium||4 GB micro-SD card that stores up to 9,999 images|
|Palettes||6 on the unit (Ironbow VT, Hot Metal, Greyscale Inverted, Greyscale, High Contrast VT, Rainbow); 4 additional in SmartView® Software (Blue Red, High Contrast, Amber, Amber Inverted). Palette on .is2 images can be changed in SmartView® software.|
|Case||VT04: Hard case|
|VT04A: Soft case for portability|
|Battery type||VT04: Li-ion rechargeable|
|VT04A: Four (4) AA batteries|
|Battery life||Eight (8) hours|
|Battery-saving features||Three screen brightness levels; auto screen dimming after 2 minutes; configurable auto-off time of 5, 10, 15, or 20 minutes|
|Ergonomics||Slim, lightweight, pocket-sized design|