Order #: TI105
Mfg #: FLK-TI105 30HZ
Contact our Certified Thermographer Ben at 800-854-4960.
Only need this item for a short time?
Fluke quality, coupled with standard performance for everyday troubleshooting
Industrial and commercial professionals can save time and money identifying problems before they become costly failures with the Ti105. This thermal imaging camera has 160 x 120 resolution and comes standard with IR Fusion®Technology - the blending of digital and infrared images into a single image making precise documentation quick and easy. The Ti105 is a cost effective way to perform infrared inspections faster and more efficient.
With thermal sensitivity (NETD) of ≤ 0.10°C at 30°C (100 mK) and a temperature range from -20°C to 250°C (-4°F to 482°F), the Ti105 is suited for everyday troubleshooting in most industrial applications; for higher temperature ranges see the Fluke Ti125.
The importance of ease of use and comfort while on the job
Using a thermal imaging camera for a long period of time can become uncomfortable and cumbersome very quickly. That’s why the Ti105 was designed for one handed operation – it is lightweight and with a 3.5 inch LCD display, professionals can wear gloves and still easily maneuver the menu screen and buttons. The lithium-ion smart battery system with one-touch protective power level indicator is easy to remove and replace.
- IR-OptiFlex™ focus system Discover issues significantly faster with Fluke’s revolutionary, ultra-rugged focus system.
- IR-Fusion® technology Enjoy the industry’s only point-and-shoot IR-Fusion camera. Fluke patented technology blends digital and infrared images into a single image to precisely document problem areas
- Rugged one-hand operation Experience the most rugged and reliable, lightweight professional camera around.
- One-touch focus, laser pointer, and torch.
- Point-and-shoot simplicity. No one builds more rugged, ergonomic tools than Fluke.
- Multi-mode video recording Troubleshoot with the industry’s only thermal imager that records focus-free video in visible light and infrared with full IR-Fusion capabilities.
- IR-PhotoNotes™ annotation system Get an exact reference to your problem area by capturing up to three digital photos per file.
- Electronic compass Make sure you and others know the location of the problem. Compass readings easily appear in images and reports
Each Unit Includes
- AC Power Adapter
- Lithium ion smart battery
|IFOV (spatial resolution)||3.39 mRad|
|Detector resolution||160x120 (19,200 pixels)|
|Field of view||22.5 °H x 31 °V|
|Minimum focus distance||122 cm (48 in)|
|Focus system||Focus free (fixed focus)|
|Wireless connectivity||Fluke Connect™ app compatible with included wireless SD Card*|
|IR-Fusion® technology||IR-Fusion® AutoBlend™ mode (on camera mid IR only) and Picture-in-Picture|
|Display||3.5 inch diagonal (portrait format)|
|Design||Rugged, lightweight, ergonomic design for one-handed use|
|Thermal sensitivity (NETD)||≤ 0.10 °C at 30 °C target temp (100 mK)|
|Temperature measurement range||-20 °C to +250 °C (-4 °F to +482 °F)|
|Built-in digital camera (visible light)||2 megapixel industrial performance|
|Frame rate||30 Hz or 9 Hz versions|
|Data Storage and Image Capture|
|Extensive memory options||Removable 4 Gb SD memory card and 8 Gb wireless SD card (where available); direct download via USB-to-PC connection|
|File formats image||Non-radiometric (.bmp) or (.jpeg) or fully-radiometric (.is2)|
|No analysis software required for non-radiometric (.bmp, .jpg) files|
|SmartView® software||SmartView® software, Fluke Connect™*, and SmartView® Mobile App—full analysis and reporting software|
|Batteries (field-replaceable, rechargeable)||One lithium ion smart battery pack with five-segment LED display to show charge level|
|AC battery charging system||In-imager charging. Optional two-bay battery charger or optional 12 V automotive charging adapter|
|Accuracy||± 2 °C or 2 % (at 25 °C nominal, whichever is greater)|
|On-screen emissivity correction||Yes (both value and table)|
|On-screen reflected background temperature compensation||Yes|
|Color palettes||8 standard: Ironbow, Blue-Red, High-Contrast, Amber, Amber Inverted, Hot Metal, Grayscale, Grayscale Inverted|
|Color alarms (temperature alarms)||High temperature|
|Center box||Expandable-contractible measurement box with MIN-MAX-AVG temp|
|Drop||Engineered to withstand 2 meter (6.5 feet) drop|
|Size (H x W x L)||28.4 cm x 8.6 cm x 13.5 cm (11.2 in x 3.4 in x 5.3 in)|
|Weight (battery included)||0.73 kg (1.6 lb)|
|Enclosure rating||IP54 (protected against dust, limited ingress; protection against water spray from all directions)|
|Warranty||Two-years (standard), extended warranties are available|
|*Fluke Connect™ not available in all countries|
Visit our Fluke Thermal Imager Selection Guide
- Fluke TI125Thermal Imager,30Hz$6,299.99