Fluke 702 FOR RENT
Order #: 702-RENT2
Mfg #: 702
Only need this item for a short time?
Fluke 702 Highlights
The Fluke 702 Process Calibrator is an easy-to-use field calibrators designed specifically for use on control instrumentation in process plants. Rugged packaging allows the calibrator to perform dependably despite rough handling and hostile plant environments, while automatic documentation capabilities save time and ensure accurate results. Because the 702 is a multipurpose tool, you can use them for troubleshooting and maintenance as well as calibration.
- Calibrate temperature, pressure, voltage, current, resistance, and frequency
- Simultaneously measure and source
- Automatically capture calibration results
- Document procedures and results to meet ISO 9000, EPA, FDA, OSHA and other requirements
- Measure/simulate eleven types of thermocouples and eight RTDs
- Store up to 8,000 readings in data logging mode
- PC interface
- Weight: 3 lb 1 oz
- Internal Battery Pack: NiCd, 7.2V, 1700 mAh
- Battery Life: Typically over eight hours