5 Pack of LinkSprinter 300 Network Tester
Order #: LSPRNTR-300-5PK
Mfg #: LSPRNTR-300-5PK
Special Price $2,410.58 Regular Price $2,410.59
Fluke Networks LSPRNTR300 LinkSprinter is a pocket-sized Ethernet tester that provides problem isolation within 10 seconds. With its one-button auto-test design, smartphone integration, and automatic cloud storage of test data, LinkSprinter helps the PC and frontline teams, service providers and other consumers identify, document, store and remedy Ethernet problems from the palm of their hand. Thousands of LinkSprinters have been deployed across broad vertical segments that include education, managed IT, healthcare, manufacturing, state and local government and many more. The LSPRNTR300 includes WiFi to connect to the cloud seamlessly, the ability to see cable fault, distance to open, and short Blink hub port.
Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Pack includes 5 LinkSprinter 300 Network Testers
- Diagnose and test Power over Ethernet (PoE), Link to the switch, DHCP connection, Gateway connection, and Internet connection
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) to check to make sure you can power a phone, security camera or Access Point through a specific port
- The LinkSprinter Network Tester can even run without batteries on PoE
- Link to the Switch to perform a switch test, which will indicate the switch name and port your cable connects to
- Know your available speed and duplex settings
- DHCP Connection to confirm that the DHCP server is running and responsive
- Request an IP address, get your subnet information, and identify the default gateway and DNS server
- Gateway Connection to verify the gateway/router address and reachability by pinging the device three times
- Internet Connection to confirm cloud connectivity or internal service reachability
- Verify DNS server lookup and application port connectivity
All products in this series