FLIR T1020-28 USED FOR SALE
Order #: T1020-28-USED
Mfg #: 72501-0102
Transcat is a Premier Supplier of Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
- T1020 12 IR Camera 1024x768 Resolution 30Hz with 28 degree Lens.
- Exceptional Measurement Performance.
- The FLIR OSX Precision HDIR Optical System lets you take accurate measurements from 2x as far away
- Continuous auto-focus mode keeps pace with your movements
- Advanced OSX optical system ensures accurate measurements in extreme conditions
- Unique optical path eliminates error from heat sources outside the field of view
- Outstanding Image Clarity.
- An extraordinarily sensitive detector enhanced by the processing power of UltraMax ™
- 1024x768 detector offers the best resolution of any FLIR hand-held camera
- Exceptional Thermal sensitivity of < 0.02°C at +30°C, 2x better than the industry standard
- UltraMax™ super-resolution quadruples the pixel count up to 3.1 MP, for finer detail and accuracy
- MSX embosses visual details on the thermal image
- Features and User Interface Designed for the Expert.
- Compact design, responsive user interface, and instant report generation make your workday easier and more productive
- Programmable buttons allow you to configure the camera to fit your work flow
- Dynamic focus control adjusts to your touch so you can dial in images perfectly
- Radiometric recording captures full resolution, full-frame video for comprehensive analysis
- One-click Rapid Report ™ generation lets you share images and findings fast
Ultimate Resolution & Sensitivity
FLIR's Best Handheld Imagery and Accuracy
- 3 superior thermal imaging choices including 640 x 480 native resolution
- Up to 1.2 MP thermal resolution with UltraMax™ - a 4x improvement for finer detail and accuracy
- MSX enhancement that etches key visible details such as numbers, labels, etc. onto live, stored, and UltraMax thermal images for easier locating
- Class-leading sensitivity as fine as <0.02°C for outstanding image quality and subtler thermal patterns
- Temperature range calibrations up to 2,000°C for measuring the hottest targets
Cover All the Angles - Image Faster - Work More Comfortably
T-Series cameras are incredibly flexible, making them extremely easy to aim, focus, and use.
- Rotating optical block points up and down 120 degrees
- Auto orientation orients onscreen data to portrait or landscape view
- Fastest auto focus, manual control, and more for precision imaging
Get the Word Out Immediately & Decisions Back Sooner
Share images, embed meter data, wirelessly or with FLIR Tools for PC or Mac.
- FLIR Tools Mobile app connects cameras to mobile devices so you can stream live thermal video, take remote control, analyze stored images, and email findings quickly from the field.
- FLIR MeterLink Test & Measurement tools transmit readings directly to the camera, which stores the data with radiometric images as you capture them for use in reports.
- FLIR Tools reporting software provides extra power to add more measurement tools to images, generate in-depth reports, update camera firmware, and more.