Order #: E95-14
Mfg #: 78501-0301
Only need this item for a short time?
- Wide Temperature Ranges - E95 offers temperature ranges up to 1500°C (2732°F), for steel mills and other applications that require accurate high temperature measurement.
- Intelligent Autocal Optics - FLIR engineered all new lenses for the E95 that you can auto-calibrate to your camera and share between cameras.
- Streamlined Reporting - Customizable work folders, a built-in mic for voice annotation, and report generation features all help the E95 streamline your workday.
- A Clear View, From Any Angle - to help you keep an eye on the thermal image as you work. Plus with image enhancement options such as MSX and UltraMax, you'll get the best image clarity every time.
- Fast, precise laser-assisted autofocus
- Grip, trigger and buttons designed for easy one-handed operation
- On-screen area measurement
- Sensitive enough to clearly identify hidden building deficiencies
- Wi-Fi, METERLiNK connectivity
- Streamlined reporting features
- Infrared camera with lens
- Battery (2 ea)
- Battery charger with power supply
- Front lens and light protection
- Straps (hand and wrist)
- Llens caps (front and rear)
- Lens cleaning cloth
- 15 W3 A power supply
- Printed documentation
- 8 GB SD card
- Torx screwdriver
- Cables (USB 2.0 A to USB Type-C, USB Type-C to HDMI, USB Type-C to USB Type-C)
Find Hidden Deficiencies
Uncover hard-to-find building envelope deficiencies and moisture penetration and measure the area of the damage on-screen.
- Detects temperature differences down to 30 mK for early identification of air leaks and moisture
- MSX image enhancements add perspective to scenes with edge detail on windows and doors
- Measure area (m2 or ft2) of moisture intrusion on screen with data from laserassisted autofocus
Document Problems Quickly and Easily
Report problems in building structures for insurance claims, pre-insurance audits and building inspections.
- Built-in voice annotation and customizable work folders makes finding images easier
- Connect over Wi-Fi to mobile devices or via METERLiNK to FLIR moisture meters
- Streamlined reporting features through FLIR Tools+ simplifies insurance claims and inspection paperwork
Built for Your Rugged Work Environment
FLIR designed the E95 to make your work faster, safer and more efficient.
- Vibrant, 4" optically-bonded PCAP touchscreen
- Comfort-designed handle and convenient buttons enable safe, one-handed operation
- Rugged, water-tight chassis and scratch-resistant Dragontrail cover glass