Order #: EX520-NIST
Mfg #: EX520-NIST
Only need this item for a short time?
Designed to withstand harsh environments and usage, the meter's rugged, double-molded housing is IP67-rated (waterproof and dustproof) and drop-tested to 6 ft. The large, illuminated LCD displays 4-digit readout (to 6,000 counts). The EX520 offers various must-have measurements. The meter features 0.09 percent accuracy and a CAT IV 600-volt safety rating, protecting users even on outdoor wiring. Product includes a 3 year warranty, double molded test leads, 9V battery, magnetic hanging strap, temperature probe and carrying case.
- True RMS DMM with 11 functions and 0.09% basic accuracy
- AC/DC Voltage & Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Temperature, Duty Cycle, Diode/Continuity
- Dual sensitivity frequency functions (electrical/electronic)
- 1000V input protection on all functions
- 20A max Current
- MIN/MAX, Data hold, Relative, Auto power off
- 6,000 count large backlit LCD with bargraph
- Double molded housing for waterproof protection
- Complete with double molded test leads, magnetic hanging strap, Type K bead wire temp probe, carrying case and 9V battery