Humidity/Temperature Chart Recorder w/NIST
Order #: RH520A-NIST
Mfg #: RH520A-NIST
The pricing for this model includes a NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate. For the standalone unit without a NIST Certificate, please see the Extech RH520A.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Graphical datalogger for Humidity/Temperature measurements and Dew Point calculation
- Simultaneous numerical and graphical display of Humidity and Temperature readings, plus Time and Date
- Measures Humidity (10 to 95%RH) and Temperature (-20.0°F to 140.0°F) plus calculates Dew Point
- Basic accuracy 3%RH, 1.8°F/1°C
- Large dual graphical LCD displays with adjustable vertical and horizontal TAC resolution
- Internal memory records up to 49,000 data points and can be transferred to a PC via RS-232 serial port for further data analysis
- LCD indicates percentage of memory remaining
Each Unit Includes
- Built-in stand
- Detachable probe with
- 3ft (1m) cable
- RS232 cable
- RS-232 To USB Adaptor
- LabView-based PC software
- 100-240VAC 50/60Hz adaptor
- 3 AA batteries