Temperature Report Datalogger
Order #: RL200
Mfg #: RL200
- IP63 Case - you're now protected from dust and jets of water.
- User Selectable Logging Times.
- Large Temperature Range (-30 to 176F).
- Longer battery life.
- No software required. We mean it.
- Trip Calculator: you'll never have to guess about battery life again.
- Simple, succinct graph
- PDF,JPEG, or raw (.txt ) report formats. Save your data how you want.
- Delayed Start.
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0 to 100% RH
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions -30 to 176F (-34 to 80C)
- Battery Life (Avg) Minimum battery life is one logging period at minimum specified operating temperature. Check battery life indicator on graph before each use.
- Battery Type 2/3 Lithium 3.6V Photo Battery - User Replaceable
- Dimensions 5.5 x 1 x 1.2inch (13.97 x 2.45 x 35cm)
- Download Type USB
- IP Rating 55
- Logging Time Set Logging Time via the "Settings" button in the logger interface by plugging logger into PC. Logger will log data until it is full. User select-able times between 1 and 90 days
- PC Requirements Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8. 1 available USB port
- Sample Interval Determined by Logging Time selected (Ranges from 1 Minute to 30 Minutes)
- Temperature Accuracy +/-1.8F from 40 to 90F 2.3F (+/-1C from 4 to 32C 1.3C)
- Unit Weight 1.6 oz (45.356 grams)
- Units of Measure Saved data is displayed in both Fahrenheit and Celsius