Armstrong Industrial Hand Tool 28-408
Adjustable Wrench, 8"
Order #: 28-408
Mfg #: 28-408
Special Price $17.00 Regular Price $35.06
Proudly made in the U.S.A. with a lifetime warranty. Adjustable opening fits a wide range of fastener sizes for outstanding versatility. Drop forged and through hardened from alloy steel for a stronger, tougher, and longer lasting tool. Nickel Chrome finish provides lifetime corrosion protection.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Made in the USA - Quality and Availability
- Wide Capacity Jaw Opens Up to 25% Wider than Standard Adjustable Wrenches for Use on a Greater Range of Fasteners
- Hex Jaw Design Allows for a More Secure Fit to the Fastener Reducing the Chance of Slipping
- Handle is Up to 70% Wider for More Comfort, Less Hand Fatigue
- Large Serrated Knurl for Smooth Easy Jaw Adjustment
- Manufactured From High Alloy Steel Using the Most Up-To-Date Manufacturing Process and Heat Treat for Greater Strength and Durability
- Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.8M-1996 and US Federal Spec. GGG-W-631B
- Jaw Capacity 1-1/8 in