Armstrong Industrial Hand Tool 11-712
Standard Length Hex Driver Socket,7/32"Bit,3/8"Drive
Order #: 11-712
Mfg #: 11-712
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- 3/8" Drive Standard Length Hex Driver Socket 7/32" Bit
- Made in the USA - Quality and Availability
- Bits are Manufactured to the Highest Tolerances and Specifications for Straightness, Concentricity, and Precise Tip Fit to the Fastener
- Bits are Manufactured From High Alloy Steel Using the Most Up-To-Date Manufacturing Process and Heat Treat to Prevent Shattering and Premature Bit Wear
- Bits are Retained in the Bit Holder By a Set Screw That Locks Securely Into a Groove on the Bit for Positive Bit Retention As Well As Simple, Easy Bit Replacement
- Broached Hex in the Bit Holder Allows Higher Torque Loads
- EYE-D™ Markings Optimize Size Visibility
- No Eye-D Markings on A Suffix Bit Sockets
- Bits are Press Fit on A Suffix Bit Sockets
All products in this series