Armstrong Industrial Hand Tool 11-124
3/4"Standard Socket,12pt. 3/8"Drive
Order #: 11-124
Mfg #: 11-124
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- 3/8" Drive 12 Point Standard Socket 3/4"
- Made in the USA - Quality and Availability
- Radius Corner Design Engages the Flats of the Fastener, Not the Corners, Providing Up to 15% -20% More Torque While Reducing Fastener Rounding, Enhancing the Turning of Worn Fasteners
- EYE-D™ Markings Optimize Size Visibility, Also Providing SAE / Metric Differentiation
- Unique Socket Retention Method, Cold Form Ball Recess, Provides Consistent Secure Retention of the Socket to the Drive Tool Eliminating the Possibility of Either a Loose Fit or Tight Fit
- Socket Wall Dimensions are Optimized to Provide Strength While Retaining Access to Restricted Fasteners
- Manufactured From High Alloy Steel Using the Most Up-To-Date Manufacturing Process and Heat Treat for Greater Strength and Durability
- Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.1-2002 and US Federal Spec. GGG-W-641 E