Power Quality Analyzer
Order #: DM-5
Mfg #: 4724171
Special Price $3,648.99 Regular Price $4,099.99
At half the size of previous models, the compact DM-5 brings speed and efficiency to power quality jobs ranging from routine maintenance to in-plant troubleshooting of individual machinery and power distribution panels. Built for use in even the largest facilities, the DM-5 is safety tested to meet the world’s most prestigious safety standards and is rated to CAT IV 300 V, CAT III 600 V, CAT II 1000 V.
Availability: Ships in 3-4 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Simultaneously measures power, harmonics, waveform, power quality (voltage: 3-channel, current: 4-channel)
- Measures single and three-phase power system with 10 selectable wiring connection settings
- Test parameters voltage, current, active/reactive/apparent power, PF and frequency all on one screen
- Quick start mode, wiring check and auto current sensor detection for quick, accurate measurements
- Automatic recording with memory for up to 1,000 parameters at user defined intervals
- Includes thin flex current sensor with user selectable input ranges of 300 A, 1000 A, or 3000 A
- Energy consumption check: Trend and demand graphs for easy view
- Power quality events: Swell, Dip, Interruption, transients, Inrush current, and flicker
- Real-time remote monitoring on compatible PC and Android devices via Bluetooth communication
- Comes complete with measurement accessories, PC software, and large carrying case
- Safety rated CAT IV 300 V, CAT III 600 V, CAT II 1000 V