Amphenol Thermometrics, Inc EHRHT
Waterproof RH Transmitter & Signal Conditioned Temp.Outputs
Order #: EHRHT-2-I-B-3
Mfg #: EHRHT-2-I-B-3
Special Price $400.00 Regular Price $470.00
Both the sensor and electronics are contained in an epoxy-hardened enclosure designed for continuous service. A water-tight membrane filter is installed over the RH sensor for increased protection against high RH, contaminants and washdowns. The unit is designed to withstand 100% saturation. The relative humidity transmitter sensor incorporates a bulk polymer resistance element. The polymer is impervious to most contaminants and, since it is a bulk resistance device, surface contamination such as dust will not alter the accuracy of the readings. The EHRH humidity transmitter is provided with continuous temperature compensation which adjusts for temperature-induced change in the RH sensor output. The compensation provides high measurement accuracy over the entire operating range of the instrument.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 1-2 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Relative Humidity and signal conditioned temperature outputs
- Current (4-20mA)
- Wiring: Back, flying leads
- 0˚F - 100˚F Temperature Range
- Waterproof Sensing Element and Housing
- Compact Transmitter with Built-in Sensor
- Bulk Polymer Resistance RH Sensor
- Resistant to Contamination
- Thermistor Temperature Measurement
- Temperature Compensation