Order #: 4120-AMBLYONIS
Mfg #: 4120
Featuring the latest in pulse width modulation technology, the Model 4120 employs a high frequency power source and voltage/current feedback circuits to product a stable, high voltage output with low ripple. A front panel feature, unique to the Model 4120 allows the operator to test Metal Oxide Arresters quickly and accurately. Another feature that is as unique as it is useful is a high-voltage dc micro-ammeter use to test leakage currents on the high-voltage side of the insulation testing circuit.
- Pulse width Modulation (PWM) technology
- Stable, high-precision voltage adjustment
- Comprehensive nanosecond threshold protection
- Unique Metal oxide test function
- Adjustable overvoltage protection feature
- Current limiting resistor for capacitive load testing
- Shielded HV micro-ammeter accessory
- Shorting rod for grounding output after testing
- Rated voltage: 120 kVDC
- Rated current: 5 mADC
- Rated power: 360 W
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Power supply: 120 VAC ±10%, 60 Hz
- Dimensions (Control Unit): 16.25" x 15.5" x 7.5"
- Output voltage accuracy: ±(1.0% reading, ±2 digits)
- Output current accuracy: ±(1.0% reading, ±2 digits)
- Ripple factor: ?0.5%
- Working mode: Intermittent use, 30 minutes under rated load
- Overload Voltage: The no-load voltage can exceed the rated voltage 10% for 10 minutes.
- Overload Current: The maximum charge current is 1.25 times of the rated current.
- Operating environment: Temperature 14°F to 104°F
- Humidity: To ?85%RH for temperatures under 77°F, non-condensing
- Altitude: Under 4,900'
Each Unit Includes
Manual, power cord, and NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration.