Order #: 2129.84
Mfg #: 2129.84
Only need this item for a short time?
The 10A Micro-Ohmmeter Model 6255 is a rugged, low resistance tester designed for both plant maintenance and field use. Utilizing a four-lead Kelvin method, the Model 6255 is the most accurate Micro-Ohmmeter available, with results within 0.05%.
The Model 6255 is uniquely designed to conduct tests on both resistive and inductive material, with operator selection directly from the front panel. Three test modes are available; resistive (instantaneous test), inductive (continuous test), and auto (repetitive test). Up to 1500 measurements can be stored and printed directly to a printer from a PC.
- Measure from 1µΩ (0.1µΩ resolution) to 2500.0Ω
- Test current selection of 1mA, 10mA, 100mA, 1A and 10A
- Tests up to 60 minutes at 10Amps
- RTD temperature probe (optional)
- Automatic and manual temperature correction
- Two programmable alarm set points
- Stores up to 1500 test results
- Selectable inductive or resistive test modes
- Automatic multiple test mode (multiple tests without pressing the test button)
- Large multi-line electroluminescent display
- Internal rechargeable batteries conduct up to 5000 – 10A tests
- Rugged, double insulated waterproof case