Order #: ADT901A-B
Mfg #: ADT901A-B
The 901A Low Pressure Test Pump is a hand operated pressure pump designed to generate pressures from -6 psi (-0.4 bar) to 6 psi (0.4 bar). A high-quality screw press is designed for fine pressure adjustment, with an adjustment resolution up to 0.1 Pa (0.001 mbar). The 901A is a very stable low pressure calibrator. It makes use of an isothermal bellows chamber which is designed for reducing the possible effects of environmental temperature change. Most pumps make use of a check valve (non-returning valve) and are not well insulated which will cause large fluctuations in pressure with a change in ambient temperature or when the unit is touched. The 901 does not use a check valve and is remarkably stable. Two hand-tight connectors installed on the pump allow easy connecting and disconnecting to the test pump without the need for PTFE tape or wrenches. The 901A is an ideal comparison test pump for low pressure applications.
- Pressure Port Type: 1/4BSP Female
- Portable: Only 3.5 lb
- Adjustment Resolution: 0.1Pa (0.001 mbar); Specially designed screw press for fine pressure adjustment.
- Great Stability: Isothermal chamber: the pressure chamber is insulated to reduce the influence from environmental temperature changes. Specially designed bellows minimize leakage to guarantee excellent stability.
- Durable and Minimal Maintenance: Without non-returning valve that is usually used on troublesome hand pump.
- Easy-to-use: Pressure could be set and adjusted precisely and quickly through a simple turn of the handle.
- Hand-tight Quick Connectors: Allows easy connecting and disconnecting to the test pump without the need for PTFE tape or wrenches.
- Media: Air
- Generated Pressure Range: 6 psi (0.4 bar) vacuum to 6 psi (0.4 bar) positive pressure
- Adjustment Resolution: 0.1 Pa (0.001 mbar)
- Material: Ram/adapters: SS
- Body: SS/aluminum
- Seals: Buna-N
- Connection: Hand-tight connectors for both test gauge and reference gauge. Test Gauge Connection: 1/4NPT female, 1/4BSP female, or M20X1.5 female Reference Gauge Connection: 1/4NPT female, 1/4BSP female, or M20X1.5 female
- Dimensions: Height: 5.7'' (145mm), Base: 9.65'' (245 mm) x 6.50'' (165mm)
- Weight: 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
- Warranty: 1 year
The Additel 901A is designed for low pressure application requiring accurate low pressure testing and calibration. It can be used in calibrating low pressure gauges, transmitters, or other pressure measuring instruments.
Each Unit Includes
- 20 pcs O-Ring
- Carrying Case