Multifunction Loop Calibrator
Order #: ADT220
Mfg #: ADT220
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Measures loop current up to 30mA with 0.1µA resolutionü
- Measures voltage signals up to 60 V, and mV signals up to 300 mV
- Sources loop current, mV and V
- 24V loop power supply with simultaneous current measurement
- Simultaneous dual reading capability
- Capture switch
- Display max, min, peak-to-peak, average, and percentage simultaneously
- Convert data to a real physical value through re-scaling function
- High-capacity storage with up to twenty thousand records
- On-line view, index, analyze, auto-curve, and list the data
- Support linear, flow, valve, and 25% stepping source
- Auto-source of ramping and stepping
- Gauge span examination
- Four on-site calibration tools preset: loop indicator, sensor/transmitter, signal isolator/converter, and limit alarm/switch
- Support 2W transmitter connection
- Smartphone-like menu and interface make the operation simpler and easier
- Ultra-compact, size 3.9” x 7.6” x 2.0” (100mm x 192mm x 52mm), and weight 1.6 lb (0.7 kg)
- One hand operation
- Save and manage up to 100 snapshots
- 3.5 inch TFT color screen
- 4, 5, or 6 digits adjustable display
- Rugged design for harsh environments.
- Passed a 1-meter drop test
- Three year warranty for the ADT 220, and one year for the battery pack
- Up to 30V voltage on any two sockets and up to 1A current on current sockets will not damage the calibrator. The calibrator will return to normal condition as soon as the voltage or current is removed.
- Measuring, sourcing and loop power circuits are electrically isolated each other
- Calculator, thermocouple converter, HOLD screen lockRechargeable Li-ion battery for 15 hours uninterrupted use.
- Battery life will be reduced when 24V is applied.
- The rechargeable battery is replaceable
- Support firmware upgrade when available
Each Unit Includes
- 110V/220V External Power Adapter
- Chargeable Li-ion Battery
- Test Leads
- Short Circuit Cable
All products in this series