Order #: 24-8444
Mfg #: 0024-8444
Only need this item for a short time?
The PCA®3 is the perfect tool for busy technicians and boiler contractors who need to ensure safe operating conditions, determine combustion efficiency and perform emissions testing. Up to 4 sensors can be installed, measuring all gases simultaneously, including NOx (calculated from NO or measured from NO + NO2). Sensors can be added in the field without down time or replaced using B-Smart® pre-calibrated sensors. The PCA®3 calculates values like efficiency, CO2 and CO air-free to help monitor combustion processes effectively and accurately.
The PCA®3 is designed for on-demand or semi-continuous sampling of light industrial, institutional, commercial and residential furnaces, boilers and appliances. It complies with regulations such as U.S. EPA test methods, EN 50379, CTM-030 and state/local protocols including SCAQMD. With sturdy metal gas and draft connectors, rugged construction, simple operation and quick, cost-effective maintenance, the PCA®3 is the workhorse of the industry.
*Note: The PCA®3 calculates CO2 value based upon other measured values during the combustion process. It does not measure CO2 directly.
- Measures up to 4 gases simultaneously (minimum O2 and CO), including NOx using NO only or NO + NO2
- Exclusive B-Smart® pre-calibrated sensors for easy field replacement or upgrades
- 3.5 inch color LCD with customizable layout and zoom for viewing the readings you want to see
- Ten standard fuels with option to add up to 2 additional fuels to the library
Each Unit Includes
- Probe with 12 in. sample tube (approximately 6 ft. total length), water trap, particulate filter and probe stop
- Spare filters (qty. 3)
- Protective rubber boot
- 4x AA batteries
- Fyrite® User Software
- USB cable
- User manual
- Hard carrying case