Order #: 19-8042
Mfg #: 0019-8042
Only need this item for a short time?
The Informant 2 has a unique combination of state-of-the-art patented sensor technology, advanced software design and microprocessor controlled circuitry to offer the user unmatched precision and tremendous speed. It is the fastest, most sensitive, reliable, and accurate leak detector on the market today.
The user can swap sensor tips within seconds and never worry about adjusting sensitivity levels because it's taken care of automatically, even when high levels of background vapors or refrigerants are present. The refrigerant sensor tip is finely tapered to 0.2 inch diameter, so the user can get in between coils and fittings, gaining access to hard-to-reach areas.
The detector features an audible indicator with a mute option along with sequential LEDs to monitor increasing concentrations of refrigerant or combustible gases. Dual bar graph displays show visual confirmation regardless of the position the instrument is in. A flashing light at the tip of the probe visually defines the sampling location.
- One instrument—two functions
- Lightweight and ergonomically designed
- Swap sensor tips in seconds
- Microprocessor controlled for accuracy and reliability
- Sensitivity is automatically adjusted
- Sensors are the industry's most responsive
- Hydrophobic filter prevents moisture contamination
- Optional rubber boot holds MagLite flashlight
- Sequential flashing probe tip, dual LED displays and loud tick rate indicates relative concentration levels
- Detects all halogens and combustibles
- Response time is two-tenths of one second
- Probe length adjustable from 3 inches to 20 inches
Each Unit Includes
- Combustible gas sensor
- Color-coded sensor tip
- Instruction manual
- 4 AA batteries
- 5 filters
- Soft carrying case