6"Solid Front Test Gauge,30"Hg/ 100PSI
Order #: 60-1082AS-02L-30/100
Mfg #: 60-1082AS-02L-30/100
Special Price $339.61 Regular Price $379.46
The Ashcroft® 1082 Test Gauge is a precise instrument acclaimed for dependability, safety and performance. Used for test and validation, its manufacture is continuously monitored to assure uncompromising standards and material integrity. An ideal choice for satisfying most applications and installation requirements needing highly-reliable precision instruments.
Availability: Item ships in about Call for Availability
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- MicroSpan™ adjustment eases span calibration
- Mirror-band dial and knife-edge pointer eliminates paralax error
- Solid-front case design for safety
- Teflon®-coated, 400 stainless steel movement
- Epoxy-coated system for corrosion resistance
- Accuracy: ±0.25% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 1A)
- Pressure Ranges: 30 to 100 psi
- Dial size: 6"
- Case: aluminum; solid-front safety design