Armstrong Industrial Hand Tool 68-171
Safety Wire Pliers
Order #: 68-171
Mfg #: 68-171
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Made in the USA - Quality and Availability
- Wire Twister Pliers and Safety Wire Are Used for Safety-Wiring Fasteners in Aviation and Other Applications Such as Engines, Gearboxes or Any Assembly Where Vibration May Cause Fasteners to Back Out
- Induction Hardened Cutting Edges Especially Designed for Cutting Stainless Steel Safety Wire
- Diamond Serrations on Jaws Hold Wire Securely and Resist Nicking
- Diagonal Nose Allows Access in Tight Work Areas
- Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.18-2003 and US Federal Spec. GGG-W-340B