Armstrong Industrial Hand Tool 67-369
Needle Nose Pliers Long, 7"
Order #: 67-369
Mfg #: 67-369
Special Price $0.00 Regular Price $29.86
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Made in the USA - Quality and Availability
- Long, Thin Needle Nose Design for Working in Extremely Confined Areas
- Pliers Have A Spring Which Returns the Jaws Automatically to the Open Position After the Cut is Made to Reduce Operator Fatigue.
- Jaws Have Diamond Serrated Gripping Tips for Gripping and Twisting
- Solid Flush Rivet for Smooth Action and No Handle Wobble When Cutting
- Textured Black Over Blue Double Non-Slip Dip Grips for Working Comfort
- Manufactured From High Alloy Steel Using the Most Up-To-Date Manufacturing Process and Heat Treat for Greater Strength and Durability
- Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.13M-1996
- Overall Length 6.875 in
- Jaw Type Straight
- Jaw Length 2.250 in
- Wire Cutter No
- Jaw Width 0.688 in
- Jaw Thickness 0.375 in
- Handle Material Double Dip Cushion Grip