Armstrong Industrial Hand Tool 64-637
Electronic Torque Tester 10-100ft/lb.,3/8"Drive
Order #: 64-637
Mfg #: 64-637
Special Price $1,052.16 Regular Price $2,200.62
View Available Models:
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Made in the USA - Quality and Availability
- Torque Testers Are Used to Check the Accuracy of Various Types of Torque Wrenches and Screwdrivers Including Pre-Sets
- Designed to Be Mounted on A Workbench or Wall Allowing Operators to Test Wrenches in A Lab or at Their Work Stations; Adjustable Display Allows Viewing at Any Angle
- Feature Three Modes of Operation: 1) Track Mode (Displays / Tracks Torque as it is Being Applied ), 2) Peak Hold (Holds the Highest Torque Value), and 3) First Peak (Measures the Value When Micrometer Click-Style Wrenches Click; Verifies Wrench Accuracy)
- Three Way Led Yellow, Green, Red Indicator Lights with Audible Buzzer Indicate Under Target (Yellow), at / Within Target Tolerance (Green), and Over Target / Tolerance (Red).
- Three Units of Measurement (Ft.Lb., On.Lb., N.M.) with A Quick Set Target Torque for Go / No Go Prompting
- Not for Use with Power or Impact Tools
Each Unit Includes
- Female-To-Female Square Drive Adapter
- Certificate of Calibration