Armstrong Industrial Hand Tool 33-044
1-3/8"Offset Striking Wrench 12pt.
Order #: 33-044
Mfg #: 33-044
This item is no longer available. Please contact Transcat Customer Service for assistance with alternative product suggestions to meet your exact needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Made in the USA - Quality and Availability
- For Use Where a Hammer or Sledge is Required to Create Extreme Force / Torque Necessary to Loosen or Tighten Large Fasteners
- Large Striking Surface for More Efficient Hammer Contact, More Force Being Applied to the Fastener
- Offset Round Handle Design to Clear Obstructions
- Handle Length Permits Use in Confined Areas
- Box End Opening is Designed to Remain Engaged to the Fastener When the Wrench is Struck
- Heavy Box End Opening Provides Greater Transmission of Torque and More Strength While Also Providing Access to Confined Fasteners
- Manufactured From High Alloy Steel Using the Most Up-To-Date Manufacturing Process and Heat Treat for Greater Strength and Durability
- Meets or Exceeds US Federal Spec. GGG-W-636E
- SAE/Metric/Torx SAE
- Overall Length 11.750 in
- Drive Type 12 Point
- End A Drive Type 12 Point
- End A Ratcheting Type None
- End B Width 1.343 in
- End B Thickness 1.343 in
- End A Offset Degrees 45 °
- End A Width 2.187 in
- End A Thickness 1.000 in
- End A SAE/MET SAE
- End A Fastener Size 1-3/8 in