Armstrong Industrial Hand Tool 26-631
12 Point Full Polish 15 Degree Offset Box Wrench 1/4 x 5/16"
Order #: 26-631
Mfg #: 26-631
This item is no longer available. Please contact Transcat Customer Service for assistance with alternative product suggestions to meet your exact needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Made in the USA - Quality and Availability
- Meet Applicable Aerospace Standards
- Both Box Ends Incorporate a Radius Corner Design That Engages the Flats of the Fastener, Not the Corners, Providing Up to 15% -20% More Torque While Reducing Fastener Rounding, Enhancing the Turning of Worn Fasteners
- Two Different Size Openings on Opposite Ends Provides Broader Coverage than a Combination Wrench, Less Wrenches to Carry
- Box Ends Are Offset 15° for Clearing Obstructions and Knuckle Clearance on Flat Surfaces
- Manufactured From High Alloy Steel Using the Most Up-To-Date Manufacturing Process and Heat Treat for Greater Strength and Durability
- ASME Specification B107.6-1994, AS954E-2004
- SAE/Metric/Torx SAE
- Overall Length 7.240 in
- Drive Type 12 Point
- End B Offset Degrees 15 °
- End A Drive Type 12 Point
- End A Ratcheting Type None
- End B Width 0.461 in
- End B Thickness 0.245 in
- End A Offset Degrees 15 °
- End B Joint Type None
- End A Width 0.368 in
- End A Thickness 0.220 in
- End A Joint Type None
- End A SAE/MET SAE
- End B Ratcheting Type None
- End B SAE/MET SAE
- End A Fastener Size 1/4 in
- End B Fastener Size 5/16 in