Voltage and Continuity Tester
Order #: VPC-30
Mfg #: VPC-30
This item is no longer available. Please contact Transcat Customer Service for assistance with alternative product suggestions to meet your exact needs.
View Available Models:
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Super-bright bi-Color LED’s indicates safe and dangerous voltages (above 55VDC or 30VAC)
- Auto hold feature - LED’s stay illuminated for 10 sec retaining a reading after the tests are disconnected
- Solenoid tester-like shaker to indicate AC voltage presence
- Automatically turns ON and OFF for easy and quick measurements
- Non-contact voltage detection and GFCI test feature for testing GFCI receptacles and breakers
- Standard detachable test lead (black) for easy replacement with optional longer or specialized probe
- Self test feature provides necessary safety by assuring proper operation
- Automatically selects AC Voltage, DC Voltage or Continuity
- LED’s indicate 10 levels of AC and DC Voltages:
- Volts (AC) 24, 48, 120, 208, 240, 277, 347, 480, 600, 1000
- Volts (DC) 6, 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 110, 220, 380
- Continuity buzzer and Visual continuity indication (LED)
- Water and dust proof, IP65 design
- Safety CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
Each Unit Includes
- Instruction Manual
All products in this series