Wireless Acoustic Transmitter, Steam Trap/Steam Logic Software
Order #: 708X1PA1NANA00WA3WP5
Mfg #: 708X1PA1NANA00WA3WP5
Have Questions? Speak with a Rosemount Expert!
Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Rosemount 708X Wireless Acoustic Transmitter, Steam Traps with Steam Logic Software, user cfg update rate, internal Antenna
- The Transmitter Communicates Acoustic Level and Temperature as Well as Device and Event Status Via the WirelessHART™ Network
- Improve Energy Efficiency and Environmental Compliance with Acoustic Monitoring of Steamtraps and Pressure Relief Valves
- Gain Instant Visibility to all Of Your Critical Steam Traps and PRVs Through a non-Intrusive, WirelessHART™ Monitoring System
- Reliably Detects and Transmits Information about Acoustic Events Such as Leaks
- Transmitter Output Includes Acoustic Level (0-255 Counts) and Temperature (-40 to 260 °C)
- Transmit Rate: User Selectable 1 Second to 60 Minutes
- SteamLogic™ Software Provides Critical, Real-Time Information and Notifications on the Condition of Your Monitored Steam Trap Population
- Turbulence Generated by a Leaky Valve can be Detected Using the Acoustic Transmitter
- Emerson Smart Wireless Network Provides
- Time Stamped Information to the Host
- Automated Data Enables Reporting of a Tamper-Proof Data Log
- The Wireless Acoustic Transmitter can be Directly Mounted To Process Piping Without Cutting Pipes or Changing Pipe Configurations
- The Rugged and Robust Design of the Transmitter Ensures Reliable Performance in Harsh Environments