Milwaukee Tools 4206-1
Order #: 4206-1
Mfg #: 4206-1
Special Price $0.00 Regular Price $2,761.00
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Powerful 11.5-amp motor: Engineered for the toughest applications, delivering 350 RPM
- Dual-Mount Gear Case/Reverse Mount: Permits tight quarter drilling
- 3/4” Capacity: Taps up to 1-inch, 14-threaded holes
- Maximum force: Develops up to 1670 pounds of drill point pressure with a 1-inch steel plate
- Solid state electronic switching: Offers faster, smoother and quieter switching for a longer product lifespan
- Line Lockout: Prevents tool from operating if voltage is restored to an interrupted line
- Weight 70.0 lbs
- Voltage 120V AC
- Cord Type 9' Fixed
- Electronic Feedback Yes
- No Load RPM 0-350
- Amps 12.5
- Construction Type Grounded
- Adjustable Base Yes
- Drill Travel 11"
- Chuck or Taper Chuck
- Drill Capacity 3/4"
- Drill Point Pressure 1,630/1,670 lbs
- Tap Capacity 1"-14
Each Unit Includes
- Electromagnetic Drill Press Base, Adjustable Position (4203)
- 3/4" Motor for Electromagnetic Drill Press (4262-1)