Martel Electronics BETAGAUGE PI
300PSI/20Bar w/Rear Option & 24VDC Power Input
Order #: 1919398
Mfg #: 1919398
This item is no longer available. Please contact Transcat Customer Service for assistance with alternative product suggestions to meet your exact needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- BetaLOG™ Software Available for Logging Gauge Measurements
- 15 Standard Pressure Ranges including 10” H2O and 15,000 psig
- Absolute Pressure Ranges Available (PSIA)
- CSA Intrinsically Safe, Class 1, Div. 2; ATEX Approved
- Available with optional 24V external power input (housed in separate panel-mount-style enclosure)
- Rear mount option for panel mounting (housed in separate panel-mount-style enclosure)”
- Very high accuracy compared to analog test gauges; +/-0.05% F.S.; temperature compensated.
- Temperature compensated accuracy over 0 to 50 degrees C
- Displays in 18 standard or fully custom engineering units
- Displays ambient temperature in degrees C or degrees F
- Large, backlit, 5-1/2 digit display with 0.65" high digits and 20 segment bar graph
- Rubber boot standard on all stand-alone bottom mount gauges
- Password-protected "through the keypad" calibration
- MIN/MAX recall
- Adjustable TARE zeros large system offsets
- Use-configurable damping smooths readings from pulsating/plaint air sources
- Auto shut-off for extended battery life.
- CE approved.
- Includes NIST Certificate with calibration data
Each Unit Includes