Testo 0555 6444
Compressed Air Flow Transmitter (2"line)
Order #: 0555 6444
Mfg #: 0555 6444
Special Price $1,263.50 Regular Price $1,330.00
The testo 6444 compressed air meter enables you to carry out accurate compressed air consumption measurements, consumption and leak monitoring and flow measurements in your compressed air system. The compressed air meter can also be used to carry out a peak load analysis in order to determine whether you are generating compressed air of sufficient capacity. Overall, these measures can help you find potential for savings or prevent unnecessary investment costs.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Ultimate flexibility with a variety of signal outputs: analog output, pulse output, 2 switching outputs. You will therefore be equipped for any kind of application, whether that is consumption measurement, consumption or leak monitoring or even flow measurement
- Integrated totalling function: the practical totaliser means that no additional analysis units are needed to calculate the total consumption
- Ultimate accuracy: the precisely defined inner diameter (DN50) enables adjustment to standard volumetric flow, providing a high degree of measuring accuracy. This is an advantage compared with standard penetration probes, which calculate volume flow on the basis of measured flow and indicated pipe diameter – a procedure that is more vulnerable to error than measurement using the compressed air meter
- Easy operation with a high degree of flexibility: parametrization of signal outputs, switching of physical units, signal delay, signal attenuation are all possible
- Measurement according to the calorimetric principle: no pressure loss during measurement
- Other advantages: no temperature compensation required, quick response time, robust sensor, optimized accuracy thanks to integrated inflow and outflow sections